Wed, Jun 21|
Longest day of the year paddle ~For Hope Venture
Paddle on the Longest day of the year! Loop the lake with us! Sunrise, or sunset paddle! All proceeds will go to Hope Venture and their Clean Water Project
Time & Location
Jun 21, 2023, 5:50 AM – 9:30 PM
Lincoln, Holmes Lake, Lincoln, NE 68506, USA
About the event
Longest day of the year paddle! ~ Loop the lake for hope venture!
For the 3rd straight year we'll be paddling at sunrise and sunset on the longest day of the year (1st day of summer)...this year we're paddling to raise awareness and funds for one of Lincoln's coolest nonprofits (Hope Venture) and their 'clean water' project!
- Come Loop the lake~ for Hope Venture. 🏄♂️🚣🏻
- Paddling from sunrise to sunset! Bring your own kayak, or rent from us! ~Sign up or show up.
- Sunrise Paddle 545am, OR Sunset Paddle: 8pm.
- All proceeds will go to help the clean water project at Hope Venture.
☀️🌊How it works:
- Come out to the lake with your own yak or board. Or rent from us (see event link).
- Our hope is to fill the whole lake with as many kayaks and sups as possible at sunrise and sunset!
- Loop the lake --sunrise, or sunset--take a lap around the lake, share it on social --how we can help donate, feel free to donate!
- We'll have a prize that day for the fastest 'loop on the lake'.
- Giveaways: We'll also have free t-shirts and giveaways.
- Food/treats: Sunrise ---coffee and bagels and during the day and at Sunset: popsicles and water!
Join us for a great cause!
About Hope Venture:
Hope Venture is an amazing non-profit in Lincoln that is on an adventure to bring hope and dignity to the most disadvantaged people in the world.Learn more here: https://thehopeventure.org/
The project we are helping with (see water proejcts link) https://thehopeventure.org/health-projects/
Can't make it but would love to donate? See our donation page! Thanks!